Senior Engineer, Hand Coding and Testing
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Good understanding on Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) subsystems and Features including Radar and Sensor working behavior.
2. Must be good in C++ with google test proficiency.
3. Experience in Error Handling Monitoring Mechanism in ECU software
4. Working experience on LINUX platform with C and C++. Good understanding on Object oriented Programming concepts.
5. Requirement Understanding and Writing Test Specification on ASIL level D
6. High level Architecture Design and Component design using Enterprise Architecture (EA)
7. Strong understanding on Hand Implementation and reviewing C, C++ modules
8. Strong understanding on Unit Testing, Functional Testing and Integration Testing
9. Good understanding on Code coverage MC/DC, Statement Coverage & Brach Coverage
10. Good Analytical understanding on problem resolution and root cause analysis
11. Good understanding on Hand Code Testing tools Google Test, Static Code Analysis, Dynamic Code Analysis
12. Good understanding on QAC, CTC, and Parasoft.
13. Concept of Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT
14. Hardware Integration Test Rapid Control Prototyping using Mini HIL
15. Responsible for ensuring Test Protocol Delivery as per the specified requirements.
16. Responsible for reviewing Test Specifications, ensuring Code Coverage, Code Quality and Code Validation (Black box and White box Testing) to ensure that tested code is bug-free and adheres to code quality guidelines.
17. Responsible as an aggressive team player and experienced in Sprint working model with an aim to improve the overall system Understanding within the team.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics/ Masters in Computer Applications
4-6years of experience in automotive tools development (C, C++ in LINUX) activities including requirements engineering, system analysis and validation.
Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and the AUTOSAR based model development.
Must have played a key role in the complete lifecycle of at least 3 Development projects.
Must be aware of MISRA guidelines and must have a good experience in tools like Google Test (Unit Testing) and Parasoft (Coverage and Quality).
Good exposure to configuration management tools like SVN, GIT and requirement management tool, DOORS, ALM tool is preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
Good communication skills and ability to work in & contribute as a good team player
Experience in the automotive field and exposure of multi-cultural environment is an added advantage.
Basic knowledge on German language preferred.
Willing to take Face to Face interview
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
With us, it is not just business as usual.
Contact Company:OBOLinx Tech Pvt. Ltd.