Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Knowledge in fire base, No SQL, DB design and entity design is preferable.
- Knowledge in Android, iOS and Web app documentation pattern.
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: QA/Testing/Documentation
Role: Technical Writer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
With us, it is not just business as usual.
Contact Company:OBOLinx Tech Pvt. Ltd.